Fevo’s Attendance Terms and Waiver of Liability
FEVO FEST TERMS OF ATTENDANCE AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
These Terms of Attendance and Release of Liability (“Terms”) constitute an agreement between you and Fevo, Inc. (“Fevo”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) concerning your registration for and attendance at FevoFest (“Event”).
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT, ACCEPTANCE & CHANGES
- Please read these Terms carefully before registering for and/or attending the Event. By registering for and/or attending the Event, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Fevo reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and at our discretion at or before the Event. Your registration for and/or attendance at the Event following the distribution of the revised Terms means you accept and agree to the changes.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- BY REGISTERING FOR AND/OR ATTENDING THE EVENT, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US.
- REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT
- Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event and reimbursement for airfare and hotel costs, subject to approval by Fevo. Any and all additional costs associated with your attendance at the Event shall be borne solely by you and Fevo shall have no liability for such costs.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or twenty-one (21) years of age in places where eighteen (18) years is not the age of majority, to agree to the Terms and attend our Event.
- By attending the Event, you grant Fevo the right at the Event to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from or any payment to you.
- EVENT CHANGES
- Fevo, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, moderators, venue and time.
- ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS
You agree to the following as it relates to your attendance at the Event:
- You must wear your attendee badges at all times in while attending the Event.
- You will treat our staff, visitors, other Event attendees with fairness, integrity, dignity and respect.
- You will comply with all reasonable instructions provided by our staff while attending the Event.
- No form of harassment, victimization, bullying, discrimination or threatening, malicious or abusive language or conduct will be tolerated towards our staff, visitors, or partners.
- By registering for the Event, you agree not to share, transfer, sell or trade your Event credentials.
- You are permitted to take photographs, record audio and video of any sessions held at the Event, unless otherwise instructed by Fevo.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Event, and all Event content and materials distributed at or in connection with the Event, are owned by Fevo. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks or other trade names appearing at the Event, in any Event content or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the Event for any reason without the written permission of Fevo.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION
- FEVO GIVES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS IT RELATES TO THE EVENT OR ANY MATERIALS RELATED THERETO OR OFFERED AT THE EVENT AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, AND MERCHANTABILITY. THE EVENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. FEVO DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR RELIANCE BY YOU OR ANY PERSON ON ANY ASPECT OF THE EVENT OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE EVENT.
- Unless otherwise provided by law, Fevo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages, or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with these Terms.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and partners and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your registration for and attendance at the Event, violation of these Terms, or any other violation of law, including any allegation of misappropriation, infringement, or violation by you, of any third-party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemniﬁcation by you throughout these Terms, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conﬂicts of law provisions thereof, and the United States of America. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and Federal courts of New York County, New York.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
These Terms are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Event, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Event. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending correspondence to the following address:
12 Little W 12th St
New York, NY 10014